AERIAL WAREHOUSE CLASS AND CAMP POLICIES
Full payment of tuition is due upon enrollment in any class/series/enrollment/camp. Tuition is not transferable from enrollment to enrollment or student to student for sessions missed. We do not credit tuition for missed camps or classes.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable registration camp fee per day/$175 per week.
- No makeups/credits/discounts/transfers given for camp absences due to changing plans, illnesses or otherwise.
Withdrawal/Cancellation and Refund Policy
If for any reason your camper is unable to attend the summer camp, please notify Aerial Warehouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations that are cancelled within 30 days of their camp session will forfeit all registration fees $35.00 per/$175.00 per week.
- Registrations that cancel within 14 days of their camp session will forfeit entire tuition.
- No refunds/makeups/credits/discounts/transfers given for camp absences due to changing plans, illnesses or otherwise.
**Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space. To insure fairness to all who wish to attend Aerial Warehouse Camp this policy is strictly enforced.
**Camp directors reserve the right to dismiss any camper whose influence or behavior becomes disruptive to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals.
Any authorized camp refund will be issued by CHECK only.
KIDS REGULAR SEASON CLASSES
Students are enrolled in classes through the entire season (Sept-Jun).
PAYMENT AND REFUNDSStudents are enrolled in classes through the entire season (Sept-May)
- Full payment of monthly classes (4 class min. per mos. per registered class) are due at the beginning of each month or upon enrollment. (Prorated tuition only applies for Warehouse closures and late monthly enrollment).
- All AutoPays require a 3 mos. contract with no early termination.
- Refunds less $35.00 upon complete withdraw from a class will only be issued if you withdraw at least 2 weeks prior to the end of your child’s last class in that month.
- Planned Absences to omit (1) scheduled class per month from tuition will only be accepted on Regular Monthly Billing (no AutoPay contracts), and must be receive prior to the 1st of the month via email to email@example.com
• No refund will be granted for any reason if you withdraw within 7 days of your child’s last class in the month.
- 5th monthly class or additional classes attended will be billed at your selected class rate.
- Tuition is not transferable from enrollment to enrollment or student to student for sessions missed or otherwise.
- We do not credit tuition for missed classes. Classes do not roll over into the next month.
- If notified 24 hours in advance of an absence, upon availability only, students may be able to ‘Make Up’ their missed classes within 30 days of the absence. Requests at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Regular Season classes only. No Camps, private lesson or adult programs included.
- Lessons can be made up within 30 days of the absence ONLY if;
- notified 24 hours in advance of the absence.
- space is available in an appropriate class.
- 1 Make-Up per month
- Any eligible Make Up lessons will expire on the last day of the Regular Season. Make-Ups do not transfer to any other Summer Program or following Season.
ADULT CLASSES & OPEN AERIAL SESSIONS
Students MUST use the online schedule and cancellation system (24 cancellation policy in effect)
- All classes must be reserved online.
- Any late cancels or no shows on a Monthly Membership will incur a fee of $25.00 per occurrence.
- If Aerial Warehouse is notified via email at email@example.com any late cancel on a series purchase will still result in loss of that class but no other penalty.
- No Shows on a series purchase will result in loss of the class as well as a $25.00 fee.
All Private lessons are scheduled via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All private lessons require a 24 hour cancellation by email to email@example.com in order to receive a full refund/credit.
- Any cancellations without 24 hours prior notice of the scheduled private lessons will be charged at full rate for the class.
- There are no exceptions to this policy.
All Party’s are booked online through the Party Portal.Full payment of Party reservation must be paid upon booking
- Non-refundable $150.00 cancellation fee upon booking and if cancelled 30 days prior to the booking date.
- Party dates may be moved if there is available space.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your party within a 14 – 30 day window, you may notify Aerial Warehouse
to receive a 50% refund.
- We cannot change or refund party package you buy within 30 days of booking.
- No refunds will be given if cancelled within 14 days of your party date.