Everything an Aerial Warehouse Parent needs to KNOW!
AW SHOW NEWS!
It’s show time again and we are in full swing preparing for the upcoming performances.
All AW students are invited to participate in the performance. Aerials Arts and Action Arts will be performed separately on different days.
All performances and rehearsals will be held at Aerial Warehouse. You will need to RSVP to be added to the show roster.
**Show RSVP’s are DUE MARCH 15**
Sunday April 29, 2018 – 1pm & (4pm if needed)
Aerial Arts Rehearsal
Sunday April 29, 2018 – 1pm
Action Arts Rehearsal
Saturday May 5, 2018 – 1pm & (4pm if needed)
Aerial Arts Performance
(a second show may be added if needed)
Sunday May 6 , 2018 – 2pm
Action Arts Performance
Call time is 1.5 hours prior to show time
We will let you know by email which show and rehearsal your child is in.
Our camp software is available 24 hours a day to check space availability and book camps and events! 🙂
- SPRING CAMP$105 p/day
March 26-April 6 • 9am-3pm • Ages 5.5 - 12yrs • Limited Space • Book by the day or week.
- SUMMER CAMP$105 p/day
June 11-August 31 • 9am-3pm • Ages 5.5 - 12yrs • Limited Space • Book by the day or week.
- DAY CAMPS$105 p/day
Various Holiday (School's Out) Camps • 9am-3pm • Ages 5.5-12yrs • Limited Space
- KIDS NIGHT OUT$25-$40
6:30-10:30PM - JOIN US ON SELECT SATURDAYS. AGES 5-12YRS. SIBLING DISCOUNT. DINNER INCLUDED.
- NEW CLASSES$35-$45
ACRO FOR DANCE NOW! | CIRCUS BABIES /CIRCUS TOTS "WAITLIST" --EMAIL US FOR DETAILS AND SCHEDULE
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
CAMPS and EVENTS
Our camp software is available 24 hours a day to book camps and check space availability! 🙂
Full payment of tuition is due upon enrollment in any class/series/enrollment/camp. Tuition is not transferable from enrollment to enrollment or student to student for sessions missed. We do not credit tuition for missed camps or classes.
- There is a $35.00 non-refundable registration camp fee per day/$175 per week. This is not in addition to camp fees. Only kept upon cancellations.
- No makeups/credits/discounts/transfers given for camp absences due to changing plans, illnesses or otherwise.
Withdrawal/Cancellation and Refund Policy
If for any reason your camper is unable to attend the summer camp, please notify Aerial Warehouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations that are cancelled within 30 days of their camp session will forfeit all registration fees $35.00 per/$175.00 per week.
- Registrations that cancel within 14 days of their camp session will forfeit entire tuition.
- No refunds/makeups/credits/discounts/transfers given for camp absences due to changing plans, illnesses or otherwise.
**Our cancellation policy has been created due to the increased demand for available camper space. To insure fairness to all who wish to attend Aerial Warehouse Camp this policy is strictly enforced.
**Camp directors reserve the right to dismiss any camper whose influence or behavior becomes disruptive to the best interests of the program. No refunds will be made for dismissed campers or withdrawals.
Any authorized camp refund will be issued by CHECK only.
KIDS REGULAR SEASON CLASSES
Students are enrolled in classes through the entire season (Sept-Jun).
PAYMENT AND REFUNDSStudents are enrolled in classes through the entire season (Sept-May)
- Full payment of monthly classes (4 class min. per mos. per registered class) are due at the beginning of each month or upon enrollment. (Prorated tuition only applies for Warehouse closures and late monthly enrollment).
- All AutoPays require a 3 mos. contract with no early termination.
- Refunds less $35.00 upon complete withdraw from a class will only be issued if you withdraw at least 2 weeks prior to the end of your child’s last class in that month.
- Planned Absences to omit (1) scheduled class per month from tuition will only be accepted on Regular Monthly Billing (no AutoPay contracts), and must be receive prior to the 1st of the month via email to email@example.com
• No refund will be granted for any reason if you withdraw within 7 days of your child’s last class in the month.
- 5th monthly class or additional classes attended will be billed at your selected class rate.
- Tuition is not transferable from enrollment to enrollment or student to student for sessions missed or otherwise.
- We do not credit tuition for missed classes. Classes do not roll over into the next month.
- If notified 24 hours in advance of an absence, upon availability only, students may be able to ‘Make Up’ their missed classes within 30 days of the absence. Requests at; firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Regular Season classes only. No Camps, private lesson or adult programs included.
- Lessons can be made up within 30 days of the absence ONLY if;
- notified 24 hours in advance of the absence.
- space is available in an appropriate class.
- 1 Make-Up per month
- Any eligible Make Up lessons will expire on the last day of the Regular Season. Make-Ups do not transfer to any other Summer Program or following Season.