aerial warehouse policies
ADULT CLASSES & OPEN AERIAL SESSIONS
Students MUST use the online schedule and cancellation system (24 cancellation policy in effect)
- All classes must be reserved online.
- Any late cancels or no shows on a Monthly Membership will incur a fee of $25.00 per occurrence.
- If Aerial Warehouse is notified via email at firstname.lastname@example.org any late cancel on a series purchase will still result in loss of that class but no other penalty.
- No Shows on a series purchase will result in loss of the class as well as a $25.00 fee.
All Private lessons are scheduled via email email@example.com
- All private lessons require a 24 hour cancellation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to receive a full refund/credit.
- Any cancellations without 24 hours prior notice of the scheduled private lessons will be charged at full rate for the class.
- There are no exceptions to this policy.
There is no formal instruction during open aerials.
- Please email for approval of hanging your own equipment
- If your apparatus has special circumstances, please email us prior to booking open gym.
- Please do not bring a personal or private aerial trainer during Open Aerial time.